Our Coaching Philosophy
Executive coaches require many skills to create a successful executive coaching series. A single executive client may at some time bring any or all of the following issues to his or her coaching sessions.
This range of themes includes strategic management issues, team performance, behavioural change, leadership development, work/life balance, career progression and personal meaning. Successful executive coaches therefore require a sophisticated understanding of both organisations as well as individuals.
- How to create a more performance and customer focused culture
- How to improve team performance
- What to do about an under-performing team member
- How to change personal habits & patterns
- How to be more influential and grow leadership presence
- How to be more strategic
- How to create better work/life balance
- How to position for the next job
- Whether to stay in corporate life or make a radical change of lifestyle
What it is
What it covers
How it works